Ankleshwar - Leap of Faith

I should embark on this journey with an open heart and mind. Will I be strong enough for the physical side of the journey and uninhibited enough to relax and enjoy something new? I am going somewhere really different, but I take along the same me. Maybe I will be smarter, thinner, softer, harder, and more alive.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Supplies

I am ordering supplies for my travels: Alarm clock with international time zones, compression leggings with no feet so my toes can wiggle, something called a dream sack to put on the hotel bed and slide into for sleeping, and a packet of laundry soap dissolving soap sheets - 50 little films per packet. This is all the busy work while my brain is working on the journey ahead, and the work that I will need to do on the journey. I have decided not to specifically discuss the work aspects of the trips. That part is business and will challenge me mentally during working hours. My journal entries will be more about what I see before and after work, and the people I meet.

Compression leggings - technically called compression leg sleeves. Leg sleeves?

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget little rolls of portable toilet paper for when you get caught out. You can get them at Bed Bath and Beyond.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete