Ankleshwar - Leap of Faith

I should embark on this journey with an open heart and mind. Will I be strong enough for the physical side of the journey and uninhibited enough to relax and enjoy something new? I am going somewhere really different, but I take along the same me. Maybe I will be smarter, thinner, softer, harder, and more alive.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doctor issues sorted

The doctor issues have been sorted out, I now have a new doctor in my hometown. He is also Indian, but a very sweet and kind man. We are well underway with the inoculations and I have very sore arms to prove that point. My new doctor says that he visits India at least twice a year with his wife. He says I am going to love it. From the look on his face and the light in his eyes, I think he is making a strong point. As part of this journal I shall start a list of things I love about India and the date I discovered this thing. I wonder what will be on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment