Ankleshwar - Leap of Faith

I should embark on this journey with an open heart and mind. Will I be strong enough for the physical side of the journey and uninhibited enough to relax and enjoy something new? I am going somewhere really different, but I take along the same me. Maybe I will be smarter, thinner, softer, harder, and more alive.

Monday, July 5, 2010

3 More Days, the little things..


I was thinking last night, around three in the morning, that I was pretty nervous about the trip. Silly, I know, but that is just where I am right now.




A friend brought me some special soap. Or maybe it' s a lotion in a bar, like soap. You rub it in your hands, as it warms up it make lotion that is insect repellant for your arms and legs. Neat!
I think it is going to be the little things that make the difference; the little things that make this trip a wonderful experience.

3 comments:

  1. Hey - you are gonna do great! Reading your blog is gonna be like going along with you. You are ready and organized to the nth degree so no worries - off to adventures.
    M A

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been following your preparations for this adventure. You know our thoughts and prayers go with you. Might as well enjoy the ride and gain enlightenment from the experience. Try to relax and enjoy each moments.
    Much love and kisses

    Jack and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to call you today - not exactly sure when you are leaving! Hope that your trip is smooth and safe and I'm looking forward to following along.

    Mom, if you can parent two tiny children in the middle of nowhere, you can do this. Hang in there!

    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete